Wednesday 6 July 2011

Washed up, Crosby.

Washed up, Crosby. by Ianmoran1970
Washed up, Crosby., a photo by Ianmoran1970 on Flickr.

In the process of being washed up on Crosby beach, a Jelly fish and the receding wave that is leaving him high and dry.

It’s amazing how many jelly fish are left on the beach, usually in groups which makes me think that there are whole multigenerational families that have all ended up snuffed out on the beach having caught the wrong wave, but that kind of seems odd in some respects, I’m sure I read they have no brains, but in which case I expect they didn’t see this coming.


Comments, faves and constructive crit., always very welcome, graphics not preferred

Press L to view in Lightbox



And once again I got through that without mentioning my Entry in the Manfrotto comp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment