Friday 8 April 2011

Alt, Crosby

Alt, Crosby by Ianmoran1970
Alt, Crosby, a photo by Ianmoran1970 on Flickr.

Yet another odd one from my harddrive, I remember writing a comment ready for this but bottled out from uploading a while back, what I liked when I was on the beach was the step cut out by the running water of the river Alt running off of the beach, it looked quite dramatic, all though you can see the step to the right of frame, it doesn’t come across as dramatic as it felt, my boots were sinking into the soft sand and I feared that all though I was quite excited about it, if I had gotten the picture I wanted... it would have been lost to the sinking sand, so this is what I bought back....



Twitter | Tumblr | Mymodernmet

DeviantArt | Posterous | Livejournal

Getty | RedBubble | Youtube

Blogspot

Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment