Wednesday 13 April 2011

Beached Aguila, Crosby. Explored

Been trying to find an interesting shot for the HTTT group, this caught my eye on the beach.

An Aguila bottle, which I believe is a spanish beer?.. seemingly had made its way to be beached at Crosby.... Not sure if we have any ferries that would stock this beer or if it had traveled somehow by its self, reckon that less likley though..

I had previously spotted a tonne of cans that had been left littering the dunes, but at the same time I took the shot of the Waterloo sunset it became apparent that this area is a party zone for youngsters... reckon this would be nice to photograph if I didnt fear for the saftey of me and my gear.


Thanks for looking

PS. If you have accounts on other services, be made up to see you there too...

Twitter | Tumblr | Mymodernmet

DeviantArt | Posterous | Livejournal

Getty | RedBubble | Youtube

Blogspot

And of course especially here!

Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment